Thursday, June 20, 2019

Dallin turns ONE!

Wow-I can't believe I have a one year old. This year has flown by. My sister, Emily made this wonderful video of his first year and I immediately started crying the first time I saw it. Here's a few things I want to remember about him at this stage.
-He loves lights that pop up on the electric piano, microwave, stove, and instant pot.
-When he loves something or wants something so bad he'll clap first and then reach out like he's so excited about it.

-He is still obsessed with fuzzy blankets and will bury his head in them and roll around in them.
-Whenever we're somewhere and we see kids, young or old, he immediately starts talking to them and wanting to follow them everywhere. 

-He hates when we brush his teeth. He has to do it (which means he uses it as a chew toy instead). 
-When I do my morning yoga, he'll be playing nearby and then he'll look up at me and let out deep breaths with me. I love it.
-He's good about being quiet during prayers (sometimes) and he's just starting to make some sort of sound when we say 'amen' as if he's saying amen to. 
So done taking pictures with his Mom ha!

-He could eat fruit all day-especially grapes and pineapple. 
-If he doesn't want something, he'll look away as if to say, "if I don't look at her, she won't offer it to me."
We just love this boy so much! He brings so much joy into our lives. 

4 comments:

  1. The first year always passes by far too quickly! Happy birthday, little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! So fun to read all the things he loves at this age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little things that make them unique! Can't believe he's 1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so cute! I love reading about his little personality coming out with the way he reacts to things. So great you've recorded these moments. He's so lucky to have you as his mommy.

    ReplyDelete