Saturday, December 21, 2019

Thanksgiving 2019

I should probably write and document pictures about Thanksgiving in Oregon before we head for Christmas there on Monday! 

Seth had vouchers for Alaska airlines that he needed to use up and I gladly jumped on the chance when he asked me! Dallin and I flew out late afternoon on Sunday and we got to spend a few extra days at Mom and Dad's. He warmed up to them so well and so quickly which was a nice change from previous visits. It's especially fun to have Viv's family there all the time because that means cousins 24/7 which Dallin can't get enough of. 

I don't have a lot to say about the week because it was low-key (which is how I like it) and it mostly involved prepping for Thanksgiving and reading and playing and going on short walks; emphasis on short because it was so cold. On Monday, I did get to see my 3rd grade teacher as she is still teaching at West Gresham in the same classroom! And now she is Kaeley's 2nd grade teacher. 

We got to spend Thanksgiving with the Vances as well which was lots of fun and Leslie, a neighbor and a good friend to Mom and Dad. She is a hoot. Sure fun to have her.

On Saturday we attended the all day Gresham city event for Christmas with Santa and pancakes and we even saw Dickens' carolers and Scrooge!


































1 comment:

  1. We LOVED having you!!! Can't wait for you to come tomorrow so we can enjoy all of you, especially that cute Dallin! Those fun pictures bring back wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete