Saturday, March 23, 2013

When you can't sleep

A year ago today (March 22) I can remember fully why I could not fall asleep. Why? Because I was dating Austin. And that was big. At least for me. I was more excited than I think I thought I would be.

And I'm finishing the post after having a car accident and realizing how grateful I am to have Austin in my life. Hugging him felt real and I took time to feel what a hug felt like. And crying with someone makes life sweet and you forget all the stupid things that you disagreed about and found out what was really important. I'm grateful to my Heavenly Father that life was not cut short today and that I'll be better and more grateful because of it. I realized how grateful I was to see Emily on her mission because I would have missed the chance if something major happened. How grateful I am for tender mercies and God's grace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment